Horisont offers type ratings with or with out MCC to airline operators and self-sponsored pilots.
ATR 42/72-500 / -600
- Theoretical phase – 11 working days
- CBT training
- Practical phase – 12 working days
- 22 hours of FPT – 32 hours of FFS
- 4 hours of Skill Test on FFS
- Base training on aircraft – 1 day
- 4 or 6 takes-off and landings including a G/A (depending on experience)
- ATR type rating -500 and -600 From: EUR 12.950,00/16.950,00 (exclusive base training)
- ATR difference course with previous experience From: 3800 EUR
- ATR difference course with out previous experience From: 7300 EUR
- TRI course incl TaL From: 800 EUR
For further information or sign up please contact us.
Horisont is a cost-efficient, focused and reliable supplier of aviation training. We offer tailored solutions for organizations and individuals. If you need a quote for your specific needs or have any questions regarding our services and how we work, please contact us.